Undeclared Revenue/Income per Third-Party Information
This controversy can be best used as an argument in filing a protest against NOD, PAN, FLD, or FDDA. This argues that the revenue officer relied on the third party information coming from the buyers/clients of the taxpayer which may not be accurate since the taxpayer's client may have a different method of accounting being practiced in their company.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template.
- Change the details/content as needed to fit your own tax case.
- Provide the details needed (if any)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
As per Summary List of Purchases (SLP)
- As per BIR Form 1604E
- As per BIR Form 2307
- This template cannot be used alone. Must be paired with a header, additional controversies/arguments (if needed), and Prayer-Signature.
- Different controversies/arguments are available on this website and sold separately. Choose the controversies that are applicable to your case.
- Template updated 06-03-2021