Request for Reducing Compromise Penalty for Late Renewal of Authority to Print (ATP) Invoices/Official Receipts
This template is used to request to lower the compromise penalty imposed for failure to renew the Authority to Print (ATP) invoices or official receipts at the time required by law. This emphasized the need for an assessment notice and to question the compromise penalty being imposed on the taxpayer.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template.
- Change the details/content as needed to fit your own tax case.
- Provide the details needed (if any)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
- This template cannot be used alone. Must be paired with a header (can be your own header), additional controversies/arguments (if needed), and Prayer-Signature.
- Different controversies/arguments are available on this website and sold separately. Choose the controversies that are applicable to your case.
- Template updated 07-08-2021