Request for Reconsideration
This template is used in the content of your protest stating your intention to Request for Reconsideration. Reconsideration is for tax cases where new pieces of evidence would not be submitted.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template.
- Change the details/content as needed to fit your own tax case.
- Provide the details needed (if any)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
- Request for Reconsideration (NOD)
- Request for Reconsideration (PAN)
- Request for Reconsideration (FLD)