Notice for Notice-Delivery
This template is used to ask the BIR to observe the proper way of delivering notices/communications to the taxpayer.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template before providing the details needed and affixing your signature. If you haven't declared any authorized representative to the BIR yet, it is best to attach also a duly filled BIR Form 1905 and a Special Power of Attorney/Board Resolution (a template for Declaring Authorized Representatives is available for sale on this website.)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
- This template cannot be used alone. Must be paired with a header (your own header) and Prayer-Signature.
- Template updated 06-05-2021
You may watch this video to properly understand the use of this template: