This template is used to inform and remind the BIR of the issuance of the final resolution. This template can be included in the body of the protest letter against NOD, PAN, FLD, or FDDA or to other letters needing a final resolution.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template.
- Change the details/content as needed to fit your own tax case.
- Provide the details needed (if any)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.