Pieces of Evidence for Request for Reinvestigation
This template is used for the submission of pieces of evidence in relation to the protest filed for Request for Reinvestigation, reminding the Revenue Officers (ROs) the period given to the taxpayer to submit such pieces of evidence. This may be included in the body of the Request of Reinvestigation itself.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template.
- Change the details/content as needed to fit your own tax case.
- Provide the details needed (if any)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
Available Templates (templates below are sold separately):
- Pieces of Evidence for Request for Reinvestigation (NOD)
- Pieces of Evidence for Request for Reinvestigation (for PAN or for FLD)
- This template cannot be used alone. Must be paired with a header, Request for Reinvestigation, controversies/arguments, and Prayer-Signature.
- Different controversies/arguments are available on this website and sold separately. Choose the controversies that are applicable to your case.
- Template updated 06-03-2021