Pieces of Evidence for Request for Reconsideration
This template is used for the submission of pieces of evidence in relation to the protest filed for Request for Reconsideration, reminding the Revenue Officers (ROs) the period given to the taxpayer to submit such pieces of evidence. This may be included in the body of the Request of Reconsideration itself.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template.
- Change the details/content as needed to fit your own tax case.
- Provide the details needed (if any)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
- Pieces of Evidence for Request for Reconsideration (NOD)
- Pieces of Evidence for Request for Reconsideration (for PAN or for FLD)
- This template cannot be used alone. Must be paired with a header, Request for Reconsideration, controversies/arguments, and Prayer-Signature.
- Different controversies/arguments are available on this website and sold separately. Choose the controversies that are applicable to your case.
- Template updated 06-03-2021