Failure/Refusal to Act on a Request, Application, or Protest
This controversy can be best used as an argument in filing a letter in response to any BIR notice/letter or as a follow-up letter to the previous letter filed. This argues that the taxpayer's previous letter has been ignored by the BIR, and their continuous failure and refusal to act upon the request, application, or protest shall become a ground to equitable estoppel.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template.
- Change the details/content as needed to fit your own tax case.
- Provide the details needed (if any)
- Print enough copies.
- File and have it received by the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template. Note: It's best to follow the sequence/order of the offices when filing.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
- This template cannot be used alone. Must be paired with a header, additional controversies/arguments (if needed), and Prayer-Signature.
- Different controversies/arguments are available on this website and sold separately. Choose the controversies that are applicable to your case.
- Template updated 06-03-2021