Board Resolution for Authorized Representative
This template is used to inform the BIR of the persons appointed to represent the company during tax audits. Aside from representing on behalf of the company, they are also appointed to lend and present records, schedule or reschedule meetings, prepare incident reports, write and submit letters and notices, etc.
Board Resolution for Receiving Authority
This template is used to inform the BIR of the persons appointed to accept and receive any written communications/letters/notices emanating from BIR or any government agencies that are related to the tax audit.
How to use these templates:
- Read and understand the content of the template before providing the details needed and affixing your signature.
- Before filing such, don't forget to include a covering letter and attach a duly accomplished BIR Form No. 1905.
- Print enough copies.
- File it to these offices in the following order: (1) BIR Commissioner's Office; (2) Regional Director's Office; and (3) the Revenue District Office having jurisdiction over the principal place of your company.
- Keep at least one receiving copy for future reference.
- Board Resolution for Authorized Representative
- Board Resolution for Receiving Authority
Note: Templates updated 06-04-2021