This template is used to inform the BIR of your preference to submit your letters, protests, requests, etc. via email instead of personally going back and forth to their offices.
How to use this template:
- Read and understand the content of the template before providing the details needed and affixing your signature.
- Get the email addresses of the offices involved and send this application to their email as an attachment.
- Print the body of the email and the attachment. Print at least two (2) copies each for every government offices (One as your file copy and one to be sent to the government office).
- Register mail it to the offices involved including those who should be copy furnished to which are stated on this template.
- Keep the registry receipt and transmittal on file.
Note: A video seminar shall be uploaded here or any of ETM's social media platforms for a comprehensive guide on how to file this application properly.