SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BIR OPEN CASES
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm| ₱1120
In this seminar, you will learn the following:
1. The origin of BIR Open Case;
2. The scenarios that increase and decrease the number of BIR Open Cases;
3. The terminologies being used to confuse and abuse an untrained and under-educated taxpayers;
4. The fatal effects of ignoring the BIR Open Cases;
5. The available and accessible solutions and legal remedies that will reduce the amount of penalties associated with the BIR Open Cases;
6. The processes to be undertaken to stop the BIR Open Cases increase in number;
7. How to prepare legal evidences to prevent embarrassing situations to happen;
8. Other tips and techniques that will help and assist you to manage your BIR Open Cases.
9.How to use your Open Cases (Case Monitoring System [CMS]) as a valid proof of tax delinquencies so that you can avail of the immunities from administrative, civil and criminal liabilities from taxable year 2017 and prior years.
TOPIC: Solutions For Your BIR Open Cases
DATE: October 26, 2019
TIME: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
VENUE: Assembly Hall, National College of Public Administration and Governance (NCPAG), UP Diliman Quezon City
FEE: 1,120 PHP
Free Consultation with Registered Tax Specialista
IMPORTANT: Use the following coupon code if:
2for10% – for 2 participants
3+for20% – for group of 3 or more participants
SSP20% – for students, senior citizens, and PWDs
Please register and pay on or before October 25, 2019. If you did not register and tried to walk-in, you will be charged 2,240 PHP.
NICE TO KNOW:
We are a private entity.
We are not affiliated with the BIR or any Government Agencies.
How to Register