TRANSFER OF REVENUE DISTRICT OFFICE (RDO)
Every taxpayer has the right to transfer their Revenue District Office (RDO) that has jurisdiction over their employment or business.
Here are the following primary requirements needed to transfer RDO:
Primary Requirements (individuals not engaged in business)
- Duly filled BIR Form No. 1905
Primary Requirements (transfer of business registration to another RDO)
- Duly filled BIR Form No. 1905;
- Inventory List of Unused Principal and Supplementary Receipts/Invoices or Request Letter for Approval of Use if the Unused Receipts or Invoices in New RDO; and
- Notarized Transfer Commitment Form.
If transacting through a Representative:
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA); and
- Any government-issued ID of the taxpayer and authorized representative.
- Board Resolution or Secretary’s Certificate; and
- Any government-issued ID of the authorized representative.
To know the step-by-step procedure, watch this:
Source: Revenue Memorandum Circular (RMC) No. 57-2020