Tax Case Problem? Book a Consultation with Mr. Emelino T. Maestro!


  1. Scrutinize the entries in the general ledger and general journal for any other income or other receivables recorded thereto.
  2. Test check entries in intercompany accounts to determine whether shifting of income or management fees may have been made and charged to affiliates.
  3. Investigate suspense accounts and unusual liability accounts, such as due to affiliates/due to stockholders and other payables to uncover possible income not recorded in the income accounts.


Reference: RAMO 1-2000